Registration for the 2018 Cape May Restaurant Week is now closed.
Cape May Restaurant Week lets you showcase the best your restaurant has to offer. During this 8-day event, participating restaurants offer a $35 3-course dinner menu that includes an appetizer, entree, and dessert (beverages, tax, and gratuity are not included).
As a participating restaurant, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- A full-page listing on the Cape May Restaurant Week website
- OpenTable online reservation link (for active OpenTable customers)
- Event promotion on Restaurant Week social media
- Print and online event promotion
The cost to participate is $250 per restaurant, payable by check or credit card. Please read the rules and restaurant requirements below for this year’s event before registering.
To be included in all of Cape May Restaurant Week’s marketing and advertising opportunities, you must register and submit payment by April 30, 2018. After this date, we cannot include you on the rack card.
February 8 – Early registration opens
March 1 – Regular registration opens
April 30 – Restaurants must be registered by this date to be included on the rack card, which will be distributed at festivals
May 14 – Final menus due
June 3 – Cape May Restaurant Week begins
In order to participate, your restaurant must meet the following criteria:
- Offers dinner with sit-down table service
- Casual to fine dining atmosphere
- Regular menu includes appetizer, entree, and dessert selections
A special Cape May Restaurant Week menu is required in addition to your standard menu. As a participating restaurant, you are expected to present the menu to all guests during Cape May Restaurant Week.
- The menu will offer a 3-course dinner for $35 per person. Beverages, tax, and gratuity are not included.
- Menus should be representative of your restaurant’s standard menu in terms of portion size, ingredients, and quality.
- Menus are required to offer these courses:
- Appetizers: at least 3 selections
- Entrees: at least 4 selections
- Desserts: at least 3 selections
- Restaurants may not remove or substitute one of the required courses
- Menus may not be discounted; however, restaurants may choose to offer complimentary coffee or additional courses, such as salad, at their discretion.
- Your menu should include the words “Cape May Restaurant Week.” If you’d like to use the event logo, please email us and we’ll send you the file.
Participating restaurants must disclose all dates and times of participation in advance of the event.
Restaurants must offer the Cape May Restaurant Week dinner menu all night, each night they participate. The exception is Saturday nights, when restaurants may offer it until 6:30pm. If your restaurant will be limiting Saturday’s hours, please note this on your registration form or let the organizers know so we can disclose it on the event website.
Join our mailing list
If your restaurant would like an email when registration opens for future events, please request a reminder.
If you are a restaurant and you have questions about this event, please call Cape Publishing at 609-898-4500.