Restaurant Weekend 2023
Join us November 2-5, 2023 for Cape May Restaurant Weekend, a four-day dining event showcasing Cape May’s best restaurants.
Participation fee: $300 per restaurant. Register by October 15th to appear in the print ad
As a participating restaurant, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- A full-page listing on this website
- Integration of your online booking software (optional)
- Event promotion on CapeMay.com and our social media
- Your restaurant’s name listed in our Exit Zero ad
August 2 – Registration opens
October 15 – Menus and per-person pricing due. Final day to register for the event and be included on the print ad.
November 2-5 – Cape May Restaurant Weekend!
Is my restaurant eligible?
To participate in Restaurant Weekend, your restaurant should…
- Be located in or near Cape May
- Offer sit-down table service
- Have a casual to fine-dining environment
- Offer appetizers, entrees, and desserts on the regular menu
Designing your menu
Fix your menu price at $38 per person & up, and include the following:
- Appetizers: 3 or more choices
- Entrees: 4 or more choices
- Dessert: 3 or more choices, unless there are only 1-2 on the regular menu
Portion size, ingredients, and quality should reflect the restaurant’s typical offerings.
Free and paid upgrades
Customize your menu with upgrades like complimentary coffee with dessert, a glass of wine, or an extra family-style dish for the table.
Paid upgrades, such as adding protein to a salad, are permitted as long as the add-on price is disclosed. They should not be applied to entire selections. A diner should be able to select any menu combination for the advertised fixed price.
You can participate all four days of Restaurant Weekend or pick specific dates (e.g. just Saturday and Sunday). Let us know at sign up!
The event menu should be offered all night, each night you participate. But you can choose to limit Saturday night to 6:30pm. Let us know on your sign-up form.
Please email Jessica at email@example.com.