People love a good deal. Cape May Restaurant Weekend is designed to send diners to your restaurant by offering a 3-course dinner at a fixed price—just $35 per person.
As a participating restaurant, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- A full-page listing on this website
- OpenTable integration (for existing OpenTable customers)
- Social media promo – we have 17.5k followers on Facebook & 12k on Instagram. Restaurant Weekend 2019 has its own event listing
- Online event promotion on CapeMay.com (that’s us)
- We’ll print your restaurant name on our rack cards and print ads
- Lots of hungry people eating at your restaurant
Dates: October 31 – November 3, 2019
Cost: $250 per restaurantRegister for Cape May Restaurant Weekend
To be included on the rack card, please register by September 30, 2019.
August 26 Registration opens for all restaurants
September 30 Register by this date to be included on rack cards
October 15 Event menus due
Oct 31 – Nov 3 Cape May Restaurant Weekend
Is my restaurant eligible?
To participate in Restaurant Weekend, your restaurant should…
- Be located in or near Cape May
- Offer dinner with sit-down table service
- Have a casual to fine-dining environment
- Offer appetizers, entrees, and desserts on the regular menu
Designing your menu
All participating restaurants create a special menu for Restaurant Weekend. You control what’s offered at the Restaurant Weekend price.
Menus should include the following:
at least 3 choices
at least 4 choices
at least 3 choices
(or as many as you regularly offer)
What you serve should be the same as what’s on your regular menu in terms of portion size, ingredients, and quality. Customers pay for beverages, tax, and gratuity. It’s not included in the $35 unless you want to include it.
Customizing your menu
Menus can’t be discounted below $35, but if you want to offer extra value, you can customize your menu with things like free coffee with dessert or a free side salad with each entree. Want to include a glass of wine or an extra family-style dish for the table? Go for it.
Please don’t substitute courses. We advertise as appetizer + entree + dessert and don’t want to confuse diners.
If you want to include the event logo on your menu,
contact us and we’ll get you a copy!
You can participate all four days of Restaurant Weekend or pick specific dates (eg. just Saturday and Sunday). Let us know at sign up.
The Restaurant Weekend menu should be offered all night on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. You can choose to limit Saturday night to 6:30pm. If you want to do that, let us know on your registration form!
If you’d like an email when registration opens for future events, please request a reminder.
If you’re with a restaurant and have questions about how to participate in the event, please call Cape Publishing at 609-898-4500.